Tech Track 100 programme
Annabel Venner of Hiscox presents the fastest-growing company award for 2012 to Matt Isaacs, founding partner and CEO of Essence.
The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private tech (TMT) companies with the fastest-growing sales over the latest three years. To view the latest league table select 'League table' in the left hand menu.
Tech Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each September, with an awards event in November and regional dinners throughout the year.
A typical Tech Track 100 company:
- is generally owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 200 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth ranging from 40% pa to 280% pa
- has sales ranging from £5m - £50m
- Around 40% of the companies have venture capital backing
|Past companies include:|